by A.W. Mankoff &
C.D. Wrege, PhD.
to access a particular page,
click on page number from grid below cover photo.
Compromise roof car 2676, built in 1917 by Public Service at Plank
Road (Newark Shops), outbound on 21 Orange line, 1945. In storage at
Passaic Wharf following all-service vehicle substitutions for
trolleys on most PSNJ lines, 2676 and more than 60 other cars were
trucked fromm the wharf to Hudson and Essex car houses for
restoration and return to service during World War II transport
choose a page
number: (pages 1-7 contain articles
& technical info. photos begin on
A: "Conquest of the Palisades"
B: "The Seventh Wonder of the
Treasures Home Page | Trolley Treasures Vol. 1 Cover
Content: © 1997 Al Mankoff
Layout & Design: © 1997 Brett